Interested in learning more about a career with Libertana? Submit your email and someone will be in contact with you.
Clinical Roles at Libertana
Each of our team members has a special part to play in our mission of providing exceptional, compassionate healthcare in the home to thousands of patients and families each and every day. We are looking for talented, passionate people – from nurses to social workers to therapists to aides – who can help us make a difference where it matters most, to our patients and their families.
- Registered Nurse – Private Duty Home Health (Shift Care) – The Register Nurse provides skilled nursing care, on an hourly or shift basis, to patients following a plan of care established by the physician in consultation with the Case Manager and the interdisciplinary team members.
- Registered Nurse – Private Duty Home Health (Nurse Case Manager) – The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse – Private Duty Home Health (Shift Care) – The Licensed Vocational Nursing provides skilled nursing care, on an hourly or shift basis, to patients following a plan of care established by the physician in consultation with the Case Manager/RN and the interdisciplinary team members.
- Certified Home Health Aide – Private Duty Home Health (Shift Care) – The Certified Home Health Aide is responsible for providing personal care and related services as assigned on the Plan of Care or Plan of Treatment to preserve good patient hygiene and to promote a healthful and safe environment.
- Registered Nurse – Case Manager, Home & Community Based Waiver Services –
The RN Case Manager is responsible for the clinical care and coordination of services provided to patients in their home or place of residence. This includes providing clinical services, such as comprehensive assessments, administration and management of medications or performing treatments ordered by the physician, identifying, organizing, coordinating, and monitoring services needed by a recipient.