For adults living in a skilled nursing facility for longer than 90 days, Libertana’s CCT Program helps them transition back to the community in an Independent or Assisted Living Environment.
At Libertana, we assign a Care Transition Coordinator and Nurse to every client. After completing a comprehensive assessment, we take a hands-on approach to coordinating and supervising your transition home.
As part of the CCT program, we assist with,
- Identifying housing options
- Paying for the security deposit and first month’s rent
- Coordinating & funding home modifications, to ensure home safety
- Coordinating home set-up, like obtaining furniture, assistive devices and setting up utilities
- Coordinating transportation services
- Providing training or support for self-care
- Accessing support services, like an in-home caregiver or personal attendant
To ensure a successful move, a Libertana team member will monitor your post-transition care and service plan for up to one year. These services are funded by Medi-Cal and come at no additional cost to clients or family members.